Are you tired of the same old chicken recipes? Spice up your dinner routine with this mouthwatering and easy chicken pot pie recipe from the one and only Martha Stewart! Made famous on the Today Show, this recipe will impress your family and friends with its amazing flavors and comforting goodness.
– 2 cups of cooked chicken, shredded
– 1 cup of carrots, diced
– 1 cup of peas
– 1 cup of potatoes, cubed
– 1/2 cup of onions, chopped
– 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
– 1/4 cup of unsalted butter
– 2 cups of chicken broth
– 1/2 cup of milk
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
– 1 package of puff pastry
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until they are translucent.
3. Add the flour and stir well to combine. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
4. Gradually whisk in the chicken broth and milk, making sure to remove any lumps.
5. Add the carrots, peas, potatoes, and cooked chicken to the saucepan. Stir well to combine.
6. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
7. Simmer the mixture over medium heat for about 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
8. Meanwhile, roll out the puff pastry and cut it into circles slightly larger than the top of your ramekins or baking dishes.
9. Fill each ramekin or baking dish with the chicken and vegetable mixture. Top with a circle of puff pastry.
10. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
11. Serve hot and enjoy!
With its delicious combination of flavors and easy preparation, Martha Stewart’s chicken pot pie recipe will become a family favorite in no time. Try it out today and wow your loved ones with this delectable dish!
Discover the Perfect Chicken Pot Pies Recipe
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy recipe for Chicken Pot Pies, look no further! Our Martha Stewart Dating Today Show Chicken Pot Pies Recipe is the perfect choice for any occasion. Whether you’re planning a cozy dinner for two or a gathering with friends, this recipe is sure to impress.
Why Choose Our Chicken Pot Pies?
There are several reasons why our Chicken Pot Pies are truly exceptional:
- Delicious Flavor: Our recipe combines tender chicken, fresh vegetables, and a savory homemade gravy that is sure to tantalize your taste buds.
- Easy to Make: You don’t have to be a master chef to make these pot pies. Our step-by-step instructions make it simple for anyone to create a mouthwatering dish.
- Time-Saving: With our efficient time-saving tips, you can whip up these pot pies in no time, making them perfect for busy weeknights.
- Impress Your Guests: Whether you’re hosting a casual get-together or a fancy dinner party, serving these homemade pot pies will surely earn you compliments from your guests.
Ready to Get Cooking?
Now that you know the many reasons why our Chicken Pot Pies are the perfect choice, it’s time to get started. Follow our easy-to-follow recipe and enjoy a warm and comforting meal that will leave you craving for more.
So why wait? Start making your own Martha Stewart Dating Today Show Chicken Pot Pies today and experience the perfect blend of flavor and ease. Your taste buds will thank you!
How long does it take to make the chicken pot pies?
The total cooking time for the chicken pot pies is about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
What ingredients are needed to make the chicken pot pies?
The ingredients needed for the chicken pot pies recipe include chicken, vegetables (such as carrots, peas, and onions), butter, flour, chicken broth, milk, salt, pepper, and puff pastry.
Can I use a different type of pastry instead of puff pastry?
Yes, you can use a different type of pastry instead of puff pastry. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly, as different pastries may require different baking times.
Are the chicken pot pies freezer-friendly?
Yes, the chicken pot pies can be frozen. After assembling the pies, wrap them tightly in foil or plastic wrap and place them in the freezer. When ready to bake, simply thaw them overnight in the refrigerator before baking according to the recipe instructions.
Can I substitute the chicken with another type of protein?
Yes, you can substitute the chicken with another type of protein, such as turkey or even tofu for a vegetarian version. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly, as different proteins may require different cooking times.
Can you tell me more about the Delicious and Easy Martha Stewart Dating Today Show Chicken Pot Pies Recipe?
Of course! The Delicious and Easy Martha Stewart Dating Today Show Chicken Pot Pies Recipe is a fantastic recipe created by Martha Stewart. It is featured on the Today Show and is known for its delicious and easy-to-follow instructions. The recipe combines tender chicken, vegetables, and a creamy sauce, all baked in a flaky pie crust. It’s the perfect comfort food for any occasion.
What are the ingredients needed for the Delicious and Easy Martha Stewart Dating Today Show Chicken Pot Pies Recipe?
The ingredients needed for the Delicious and Easy Martha Stewart Dating Today Show Chicken Pot Pies Recipe include chicken breast, carrots, peas, onion, flour, chicken broth, heavy cream, salt, pepper, and pie crust. These ingredients come together to create a flavorful and satisfying chicken pot pie.
How long does it take to prepare the Delicious and Easy Martha Stewart Dating Today Show Chicken Pot Pies Recipe?
The preparation time for the Delicious and Easy Martha Stewart Dating Today Show Chicken Pot Pies Recipe is approximately 30 minutes. This includes chopping the vegetables, cooking the chicken, and preparing the sauce. Once everything is ready, the pies will need to bake in the oven for about 30-35 minutes, making the total cook time around 1 hour.
Is the Delicious and Easy Martha Stewart Dating Today Show Chicken Pot Pies Recipe suitable for freezing?
Yes, the Delicious and Easy Martha Stewart Dating Today Show Chicken Pot Pies Recipe is suitable for freezing. Once the pies are baked and cooled, they can be wrapped tightly in plastic wrap, placed in an airtight container or freezer bag, and stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. When ready to eat, simply thaw them in the fridge overnight and reheat in the oven until heated through.